MutteringfoolDotCom
 
by Suzy Smith since 2000.
Thursday, January 07, 2010
As Holidailies closes for another year, I just want to say thank you to everyone who came from there to read any of MutteringFooldotCom this year. A even bigger thank you to all my long term readers who have been around for years, hell, I know some of you have been reading for the entire time I have been writing here.

**********************************************************************************


I have a confession to make, a shameful one. I read, and liked, the Twilight series. Now, don't run off, I just read them here recently after my niece, Kyrsie, went off about loving the movies. In thinking that it would be a wonderful thing for us to share so I bought the first book, got halfway through it, and went and bought the other three.

Now, don't get me wrong, the writing really isn't the best. It is supposed to be written on the level of a teenager but, honestly, I'd say you were writing down to them as most 10 year olds I know read at a higher level of difficulty.

Yet, still the story intrigued me enough to read all of them. I also have the first movie waiting here for me to watch. In fact, I thought about Twilight tonight solely because the show Launch My Line is stinking up the joint. I'm sad as Bravo went from having the best fashion reality show in Project Runway to this crap, and The Fashion Show. Ick.

I sure hope that Lifetime does/did a better job with the seventh season of Project Runway. They bombed on the sixth, regardless of whether it was due to worry over it never being shown due to lawsuits or what, it was horrible.

Having said all that, I think it is time to throw in the movie and watch that for awhile. Good night and thank you again, Holidailies readers and my long term ones.
posted by Suzy @ 1:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


About Me

Name: Suzy
Home: Virginia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
A Little Bite..

MutteringFooldotCom began in 2000, prior to that it existed in another form on Geocities.com

Links