MutteringfoolDotCom
 
by Suzy Smith since 2000.
Friday, January 01, 2010
2010
2.15 AM. Drunk.

Yep. Too much vodka and Jaeger and After Shock and Hypnotiq and, I'll stop there to drink tonight. I am home, I am buzzing, I am happy.

We won 400 dollars during the draw down tonight (I'll explain what that is tomorrow, if you don't know.) which I hope would bode well for 2010. Tony is snoring now, I am getting ready to snuggle into him as I am, as I said a minute ago, drunk and also very tired.

I hope your 2010 will be a good year.
posted by Suzy @ 2:15 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


About Me

Name: Suzy
Home: Virginia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
A Little Bite..

MutteringFooldotCom began in 2000, prior to that it existed in another form on Geocities.com

Links