MutteringfoolDotCom
 
by Suzy Smith since 2000.
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Tonight, tonight, tonight...
I should be getting ready for tonight, I have cheese to cut (ha) a shower to take, makeup to put on, hair to well, try to do, then let it do whatever it wants anyway. New Year's Eve is such a big deal even though, honestly, it isn't. All the time, the money, the stress for another night, the number on the calender is just changing over.

Now, don't get me wrong, I hope that the next year will be better but, I am not counting on it. Every time I think that the next year kicks our asses all over the place. The past two years have been horrendous though, so even if this year sucks, hopefully it will suck just a little less than 2008 and 2009, that I can get behind.

Have fun and be safe tonight.
posted by Suzy @ 3:10 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


About Me

Name: Suzy
Home: Virginia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
A Little Bite..

MutteringFooldotCom began in 2000, prior to that it existed in another form on Geocities.com

Links