MutteringfoolDotCom
 
by Suzy Smith since 2000.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
2 weeks
I've been in Mary Washington Hospital for 2 weeks now. I'm tired of being sick, I'm tired of this leg, I am fed up with not being able to do squat for myself. I want to post details here but my brain is fried to death from the tiredness the new drugs give me.

So, let's just say, I have a severe infection in my leg, I got really sick, really sick, like using the word sepsis, and a team of people around me trying to get me stabilized (scary as fuck, just so you know.)

Even with I'm done here I'm going to hve to go to rehab for some time. For fuck's sake, I just want to be better and home.

Thank you to Keli, you made my day and I don't know how to thank you.

I'd say have a good day but my luck has been so bad I don't want to rub it off on you all.
posted by Suzy @ 1:18 PM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


About Me

Name: Suzy
Home: Virginia, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
A Little Bite..

MutteringFooldotCom began in 2000, prior to that it existed in another form on Geocities.com

Links